Friday, September 17, 2010

Baby Free Friday - Little Pieces of Love

Little Pieces Of Love
by Molly Naylor

Mom & Dad - I feel a little ignored,

while you play with baby cub, I get bored.


I don't want to go outside because you shut the door,

so now I will poop on the kitchen floor.


I'm an older puppy and I need more hugs,

or I will continue to leave you little pieces of love (aka poo nuggets).


It's well known how disgusting Cartman is, but I really think Molly and Scratch are fighting for the title of most disgusting Naylor pet. Molly has started pooping on the kitchen floor (she actually leaves a little trail, it's not just all in one area), but I decided against posting a picture of it. Scratch, if he deems the litter box as "too full" has taken to peeing on the towel we place outside the shower. Nothing like stepping out of the shower onto a towel of cat piss.

Cartman is not without his own new disgusting things. Occasionally, little cub will spit up a little (who am I kidding, sometimes it's about a gallon) and Cartman loves to lick it up. (I know, you're jealous.) Sometimes I think he follows me and Cash around just so he can find little morsels - he's going to love it when Cashman starts eating (and dropping and/or spitting up) real food.

Here's a little picture of Ms. Poop-on-the-Floor (along with cub . . .not completely baby free):

No comments:

Post a Comment