Monday, September 6, 2010

Dear Cash - 5 Months

Dear baby Cash,

You're certainly NOT a little baby anymore.

You're growing bigger and stronger everyday. I often look back at the pictures I took of you when you were two and three months old (when I thought you were already SO big) and you've grown so much.

We had many adventures this month. You got your four month vaccinations with little incident, you started rolling over (one direction anyway), started teething, had visits from MorMor, Dadoo, Bubie, Gigi and Nana, are now taking a bottle like a real pro and going back and forth between sleeping many hours (7 - 5) and waking up every 90 minutes.

We still go swimming every afternoon that the weather allows. You now enjoying pushing your legs off the side of the pool and sliding across the bottom. You also love being on your stomach in the pool and reaching for your toys.

Anything and everything you can get your hands on goes immediately into your mouth - doesn't matter if it's a toy, a Kleenex or a cat ear. Your dad and I enjoy watching you try to put odd shaped objects in your mouth.

You now smile and laugh all the time. It's fairly easy to get you to giggle and you enjoy trying to make us smile too. You are developing quite a little sense of humor. I never could have imagined that another person's smile would bring me so much joy. The thought of you makes your father and I euphoric - you are a little baby drug.

Also this month, you've really started to notice the animals. Mouser is actually the sweetest and most gentle with you. He is very tolerant of you pulling on his skin, fur, ears and feet. Cartman is not so fond of you and runs away to the furthest part of the couch whenever you are on it; however, you will lunge after him if given the opportunity.

Here are a couple of pictures:


I cannot believe that next month you will be 6 months old. Time is going by entirely too quickly, but I do enjoy watching you grow and do new things.

Please be sweet to your dad and me and please don't grow up to quickly.

I love you so much,
Your mom

No comments:

Post a Comment