Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Me Day

Today was a ME day.

Buttin wanted me to have some time with friends, so he and cub hung out together while I played.

I started the day with a sweaty run - I saw a few deer, ate a couple bugs and fertilized some grass.

After a shower, I got ready for brunch with my baby mamas group. I actually did my hair and put on some make-up (we were all joking about how we would wear clothes without spit up). We all clean up rather well:


We missed Julia and Bethany, but we'll certainly do it again soon.

I came home for a quick visit with cub and Buttin, but cub stayed asleep the whole time (I really missed not seeing him) so I had to pump too.

Next, I headed to my friend Liz's house for an afternoon of Harry Potter watching. She informed me that she now likes an exercise class more than vodka. I'm not sure what the world is coming to - maybe she was just joking.

When I got home little cub hadn't been asleep for 2.5 hours so I helped him take a nap (read: magic boob time). After he woke up, we went for a little walk.


We got home and cub helped Buttin play video games.

It was strange being away from Graby for most of the day, but it was nice to spend time with friends.

1 comment:

  1. Steph

    it was so fun to hang out yesterday. JOnathan actually got sucked in to Harry Potter and wound up not going to the game although he did watch it on TV. I almost needed to call my therapist after all of your attempts to ruin my day with "thought provoking comments" but I have bounced back. And I am hitting another Zumba class this afternoon. But never fear, I drank quite a lot of vodka and soda last night so maybe Zumba and vodka are really more on equal footing in my list of "likes".

    FYI - I have lost 1 more pound!!!

    See you Wednesday.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete