Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happiness

I had a frustrating day as a small business owner.

Actually, it was just one phone call that I let ruin my day.

Sometimes people just want to vent and nothing that I say will change their mind (short of giving away something for free). I so want to make our customers happy that it upsets me when I fail even though I know it is not always in my control.

Oh well, this is small stuff and I'm not going to sweat it.

Besides, I got to spend the afternoon with a little man that brings me immense happiness. We haven't really been able to swim much the last couple of days because of all the clouds (we need the sun to warm up the water) so today I filled up the pool with some warm sink water and some cold hose water to make luke warm pool water.

Here is Graby perfecting his side-stroke:

No comments:

Post a Comment