Sunday, September 5, 2010

Just Some Fun Pictures

Today we had a visit from Dadoo, MorMor, Bubie and Tom (Bubie's fiance).

Cashman had a fantastic time playing and I took (not surprisingly) a record number of pictures (Buttin says that we would have gone broke months ago if we were still in the days of film).

I know I post a lot of cute and sweet pictures of the Cub, but some of my favorite pictures are the ones where he's making really silly faces, here's a combination of sweet and funny.

Here is Cash and Dadoo - it's a sweet one:


Here is MorMor and Cash - I love the expression on Cub's face, it's so full of joy. He's actually looking at Buttin:


Here's a silly face picture of Cash with Bubie:


This one is so sweet, he's looking up at his MorMor:


Here's a funny one in the pool:


2 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures! I love his little fluffy diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of name is "Tom"?

    Bill

    ReplyDelete