Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Self-Portrait

I have very few pictures of my son and me.

Most other mothers are sympathetic because they too are guilty of taking pictures of their child with dad, dogs, cats, stuffed animals, pillows (that's for you, Heather), used Kleenex, plastic spoons and the list goes on - all the while never having a picture taken of themselves with their child.

It's been raining all day today (we're actually under a flash flood warning right now) so little cub and I could not go swimming. Instead, I just took a rug and towel and we went outside to our front porch (I use that term loosely) to play and get some fresh air.

I took many pictures (shocker) and even tried to rectify the lack of pictures of me with Graby situation. Here's one of the better attempts:


Since I know this picture of me with cub will not suffice for my mother (MorMor), here is another picture of cub by himself.



1 comment:

  1. "Not suffice for my mother". Doesn't take long to be cast aside from your mom once there is a baby. I guess second place still gets a trophy.

    BillI

    ReplyDelete