Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

I miss Graby swimming everyday. I'm sure he misses swimming too - otherwise, he wouldn't be reaching down into the toilet and into the dog bucket (aka BIG water bowl for Molly) so much.

When it's so cold outside, it's great for running (although I didn't mange to do it this morning), but not so great for playing outside. This afternoon, we decided to bundle up Graby real-good-like and have some outside time. So what if it's only 39 at 5:00 in the afternoon?

Usually, I TRY to just pick one picture of the day (I know it's difficult to tell, but I really try to limit my oversharing of photos), but today I just had too many pictures that I love. So, here are two:


1 comment:

  1. Cash looks like he is so wise and wants to tell us so much in these pictures. Perhaps he wants to say, "are you guys nuts or what - going outside when it's 39 degrees. I just want to go home where it's nice and warm!"

    ReplyDelete