Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Too Tired For Thought

Today's post is a lazy post. As a warning, tomorrow's post will be too (but it's Wordless Wednesday, so that's OK).

I didn't sleep well last night, have a cold (or allergies) and we have a BIG sales presentation tomorrow that is occupying much (of what's left) of my brain power.

At Cub's 9 month appointment, Dr. Sharpie said we could try peanut butter. It seems like every other kid is allergic to peanut butter so I was a little hesitant. I tried just a tiny-tiny bit a few days ago and Cub ate a couple little bites without incident. Today, we went full on peanut butter.

He seemed to enjoy it and I got a kick out of watching him make mum-mum noises for a half hour while he tried to get it off the roof of his mouth.

I haven't posted some funny pictures of Cub in a while, so here are a couple of him with peanut butter.




No comments:

Post a Comment