Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Two Things Toilet

**Warning - post not for everyone, especially those who want to judge me**

One:

Graby has developed a huge fascination with the toilet. (He actually really enjoys the shower curtain too). He likes to pull up on the toilet, smile at the toilet and do disgusting things to the toilet when I'm not supervising him properly. It's not like we're in the bathroom THAT much, but I was in the bathroom using the sink to fill up his humidifier yesterday when I caught him sticking his arm in the toilet bowl and looking up at me smiling. Really, child? Maybe he misses swimming. I now make sure the toilet lid is always closed.

Two:

This makes #1 all the more disgusting, but your not judging me because if you were a judgmental person you would have stopped reading at the warning.

Santa got me a diaper sprayer for Christmas. I know, I live a glamorous life. Now that Cub is eating more solid foods, he's making more solid poop. I have to spray his poop off his cloth diapers before washing them (breast milk poop is water soluble, so this step wasn't necessary until recently).

This diaper sprayer is super strong. I mean spraying poo-juice all over the bathroom (and sometimes myself) strong. The only thing that gets clean is the diaper and everything else in the bathroom gets dirty. I try to clean.

I love the diaper sprayer - I think I just need a bigger toilet.

Now, a picture (not of a toilet).

Today, I tried to get Cub to eat a Mum-Mum cracker (it's like a bland rice cake that melts in your mouth). Looks like he's telling me where I can stick this Mum-Mum cracker.


No comments:

Post a Comment