Monday, January 17, 2011

Back On Schedule?

Even though Cub didn't have school today, I feel like we're starting to get back on schedule after the craziness of the holidays and the early January scramble.

We still have lots to do during the next couple of weeks, but I feel some sense of normalcy returning to our lives. I got to run this morning, which always helps and the sun is back! Oh, how I have missed the sun. I think Graby and I were going a little stir crazy this weekend being cooped up with no outside time.

He's started to do this rather cute thing - whenever I open the back door (usually to let Molly in or out) he bolts (literally, will drop everything - include my iPhone) towards the door. He's so focused and determined to get outside. I'm looking forward to Spring and the return of swimming everyday.

Here's Graby getting some outside time today, while also working on his smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment