Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting Organized

It's very difficult to get organized while moving so quickly (not running quickly, but you understand what I'm saying), but that's exactly what we are trying to do. Mostly, we're trying to get things organized at work (mostly). It's a huge undertaking considering that most of our time is spent going from one fire to the next.

We didn't really accomplish much today in the way of getting organized (I still have 2009 boxes in my office), but we started talking about getting organized and that's the first step, right?

Our January is going to be maddeningly hectic - Buttin has two trips for work & a local tradeshow. We have one trip for family and my mom and I are running our first post-Cub half-marathon. Added to all that, we have two new misfits starting this week, a huge sales presentation in a couple of weeks and we're trying to close out all the stuff from last year. I know I'm forgetting at least fifteen other major work happenings, but my brain is already mushy just thinking about all the stuff we need to do.

I need a nap (side note: Graby doesn't feel like he needs a nap).

Today, I thought Cub might like to try a little of my hot fudge milkshake. He didn't hate it, but I got a really serious face.

1 comment:

  1. Getting organized really is hard on the move or when MOVING! I feel like mess makes it hard to think clearly but when i can't think clearly, I don't know where to start organizing....and then the mess just grows...lol

    Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete