Thursday, January 13, 2011

Me <----- Waiving White Flag

Dear Baby Germ gods (because they cannot possibly be goddesses),

Kindly, GO AWAY. Please, leave my baby alone, immediately.

I have the following to offer in exchange for peace:

  • 12 Cadbury Creme Eggs - they're from last February when Buttin bought me about 150 of them while I was preggo. They're still good - I ate one yesterday. Well, maybe there are only 11 now.
  • Cookie dough - I do not have any right now (or else I would be eating it), but I'll buy some or make my friend Liz make me some so that I can give it to you (all).
  • One small dog - he only does slightly disgusting things, like, poo in your bedroom at night (or during the day). Besides that, he's fantastic - I swear.
  • One large cat - he sheds a lot and will fight you for food, but you're germs gods, what do you eat? Baby (and mommy) happiness, apparently.
If you agree to these offerings (sacrifices) I will leave the items outside our front door tonight.

Much thanks,
Cub's Mom

P.S. If you have any contact with the running gods and goddesses, please tell them I will return to running soon.

Here is Cub in the tub (hee, hee). I thought it might make him happy to play in the tub without the limitations of the smaller baby tub. It was fun, for about five minutes and then he remembered he was sick and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment