Saturday, January 8, 2011

Nine Month Check-Up & My New Lens

Cub went for his 9 month check-up yesterday with Dr. Sharpie. Here are the stats:
  • Weight - 19 lbs (25%)
  • Height - 28 inches (45%)
Dr. Sharpie said that it's normal for breastfed babies to fall below average (based upon the growth charts they use) for months 6 - 18, but then they catch up. She also said that when babies start crawling a lot (exercising) they tend not to put weight on as quickly as they did when they were just lumps (or lumpy).

No shots (thankfully), but he did have a little toe prick (which he didn't seem to feel) to test for anemia. He's not anemic.

Nothing too exciting and I'm OK with it.


When we got home, I decided to finally try out my new camera lens (it's a powerful zoomy one) that I got from Buttin for Christmas and take some pictures of Cub eating bacon.
I really like the lens, but because it's a zoom - I actually take much better pictures from a little further away. Cub seemed to enjoy the bacon - he didn't eat it, just kind of sucked on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment