Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Crazy Lumpy & The Animals

I was just telling my friend Liz last night how easy it has been to sleep and how I've never really been uncomfortable at night. Well, I spoke too soon. Last night, for the first time during this pregnancy, I was kept awake by Lumpy. Lumpy started engaging in some kind of acrobatics/full contact football/monster fighting around 9:30 last night and did not let up until around 2:00 AM. I actually got out of bed and paced around the house - that was the only thing that would make Lumpy calm down. BUT, as soon as I would lay on the couch - PUNCH- PUNCH-KICK-ROLL-DIVE-PUNCH-STAB. It was the first time I would ever classify Lumpy's movements as uncomfortable, but maybe he/she was having a good time playing.

In other, slightly unrelated to Lumpy news - here are some pictures of the day.

We cannot seem to keep Scratch away from Lumpy's stuff. We put a blanket (that's actually Lumpy's first homemade blanket - from Barbie's mommy) over Lumpy's blanket box, but Scratch still squeezed himself into the box.


When Scratch isn't trying to squeeze himself into small space that belong to Lumpy - he's trying to squeeze himself onto a window ledge to sun himself. I love this picture, do you see his back leg? He has to prop it up behind his butt to stay on the ledge.


This picture is my favorite one of the last week . . .you can see how the animals gather as soon as we open the fridge. I don't think I've ever seen cats beg like our cats do.


1 comment:

  1. That's so funny! Scratch needs to prop her back foot so she doesn't fall off. Chubby chick. :)

    ReplyDelete