Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Musical vs. Mathematical

This week's edition of "would you rather" is (as the title implies) - Musical vs. Mathematical.

I am MUCH MORE mathematical than I am musical. I can't even play the kazoo with much success. I would say that Buttin is also more mathematical than musical, but he certainly has a huge appreciation for music. Buttin loves movies, music and books - I think movies come first, but not sure about the order of the other two. It's like me trying to rank cookie dough, Cadbury Eggs and naps . . .which is to say, it's nearly impossible to pick a favorite.

I'll let Buttin win this one and go with musical as my preference for Lumpy. I think us mathematical types tend to be a little too black and white about things - but math can't solve everything, at least I don't think it can (although I know 2 rolls of cookie dough + 5 Cadbury Eggs = Happy Lumpy, and that's all I really care about right now). I know Buttin would love a little musician Lumpy. Even before we knew Lumpy was coming, Buttin would tell me about all the music he wants to share with Lumpy and all the concerts he wants to take him/her to. He has these adorable plans of taking Lumpy to concerts (with Lumpy wearing little ear plugs) - sharing his love of music with our child. Lucky Lumpy.

1 comment:

  1. I can picture Matt wearing one of those baby carrier things on his back and taking your kid to a Metalica Concert. I wonder if concert t-shirts come in baby sizes?

    ReplyDelete