Monday, March 15, 2010

The Return Of Psycho-Stephanie

Today wasn't a great day.

I think daylight savings messed me up and I didn't jog waddle this morning - too tired. I also think that "nesting" has set in and I attempted to do TOO much yesterday (I usually just nap on Sunday). The good thing is I accomplished a lot of cleaning, but even after donating three garbage bags worth of clothes - Buttin and I still don't have enough room in our drawers for all our clothes (mostly t-shirts and my running clothes) OK, I'm going off on a tangent . . .back on track, psycho-Stephanie. I'll talk about my day in story form, so here is a thoroughly riveting SBOS:

The Garbage Misfit

Once upon a time, we worked very hard to get on the vendor list of a large management company.

I'd like to think we made the list because of our prices, service, quality and my charm - but one huge reason we made the list is because one of the property manager is a fan and very supportive of us.

Well, I got a call from this property manager today and apparently one of our misfit installers had taken the carpet out of a unit (we were replacing the carpet) and put it in the property's dumpster. THIS IS A HUGE NO-NO! We actually provide dumpsters for our installers to use, so this is just plain lazy (and stupid and makes me angry).

Buttin was ready to go out and remove the carpet from their dumpster, but luckily the dumpster people hauled it off. Thankfully, the property manager and I are on very friendly terms. But of all accounts, WHY THIS ACCOUNT? As an owner, I'm very protective of all our accounts, but fiercely protective of this one in particular.

Bad misfit. I don't think this misfit will be happy tomorrow morning when Buttin gives them a talking to, but they should be happy I'm not doing the talking - because my talking would be more like punching.

The End.

So today was filled with lots of other just plain ole crap and to cap it all off, Buttin got in a teeny-tiny fender bender on the way home from work. I was about four cars behind him and everyone was pretty much stopped. When the car in front of Buttin started moving forward, Buttin also moved forward, but then the car in front of him slammed on the breaks and Buttin hit him going about 5 miles per hour. There was no discernible damage to either vehicle (the other vehicle was a mini-van) and the police wouldn't even come out and write up a report. But, here's the kicker . . . after the driver of the mini-van couldn't find any damage to his mini-van, he started talking about how he was worried about his neck! Oh puhleeezeeee! People like this are what's wrong with our country.

1 comment: