Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pregnant Salesgirl

Yesterday, I played pregnant carpet sales person.

I went out with one of our misfits (who also happens to be my cousin). We had a bunch of appointments set up, so it didn't take much effort in the way of sales, but I was exhausted yesterday night and my calves are sore this morning.

We went three places and at each place I said about three sentences and then our misfit did all the work of measuring. I literally just walked around each apartment and snooped. When I think about it, it doesn't seem all that more physically taxing than sitting in my office chair all day. However, I was so pooped last night. I got home around 5:30 - laid on the couch till Buttin got home around 6:30 - went for a small walk with Buttin and Molly - did a 30 minute Hypnobabies session - ate a bowl of cereal and was in bed ASLEEP by 8:15. When I work up this morning (around 5:45) I was still exhausted. I really hope it's pregnancy that's making me so tired.

1 comment: