Saturday, March 27, 2010

Phase 3: Profit

OK - so last Saturday I posted about the gDiapers that I found (for really cheap) and my online auction.

Here are the results of my first auction:

Final Auction Bid - $48.00
Product Cost - $8.66 (diapers plus sales tax)
Paypal Fees - $1.69
Shipping - $4.85
PROFIT - $32.80
ROI - 216%

I have another auction end on Monday. If I can make another $32, this will pay for the three sets of gDiapers I bought and kept for Lumpy ($12.99 - diapers plus tax) plus about four of the Kissaluvs diapers that I purchased ($12.95 each). This still leaves about 14 new and 8 used diapers I still need to find a way to pay for . . .I'll keep searching.

2 comments:

  1. How do you get ROI on this? Diapers aren't an investment they are a sunk cost. Or at best a rapidly depreciating asset.

    ReplyDelete