Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm wearing green today even though I'm not Irish and I certainly can't drink beer.

The last couple days (and weeks and months) have been rather stressful for Buttin and me, which is why I like to think about and do Lumpy stuff to distract me.

I finally bought a baby book for Lumpy and started to fill it out (as my distraction for this week). It's a very simple book, but I think it's pretty.
The kind of cool coincidence is that my wonderful shower hostesses (Liz & Jen) bought me a "Lumpy Shower" book and filled it with pictures and advice from all our guests. The shower book is almost the same as Lumpy's baby book - except it's green. I had ordered Lumpy's book before they gave me the shower book - so they make a really nice pair, even though it wasn't really planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment