Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscars & Quick Warning

First of all - yeah to The Hurt Locker.

Buttin and I picked this movie as our #1 film of the year and I'm so glad it won.

We went over to Liz & Jonathan's house last night to watch the first couple hours. of the Oscars. I'm sure Liz won the ballot contest . . . I wonder if she had to cheat to win this year.

Second of all - the next couple of weeks are going to be extremely busy for Buttin and me, so there may be fewer blog posts. I'm sure I'll have a collection of small business owner stories when it's all said and done.

2 comments:

  1. I did NOT cheat. I got 16 correct and so did Matt so we tied for first.

    Can't believe you would suggest that I would cheat as I am known for honest and integrity.

    liz (aka: Honest Abe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Hurt Locker won best picture. It's such a mediocre movie. Boo Oscars!

    ReplyDelete