Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lumpy's First SXSW Show

Actually it was kind of counter-programming to SXSW. It was the Texas Rockfest and it was an excellent place to people watch.

As you can see, it's still daylight. Buttin knows better than to take me out in the dark.

Speaking of Lumpy stuff, I'm in my final push towards finishing all of Lumpy's laundry and organization. Buttin kept laughing (he said it was cute) when I was pulling him from one part of the house to another . . . "now here are the materials we'll use to make Lumpy's cloth wipe solution" . . . "now here are the acceptable disposable wipes that we'll use in Lumpy's diaper bag" . . . "now here's Lumpy's bath soap - it's paraben free" Buttin: huh, what are parabens? . . "now here's Lumpy's bath robe." I could go on and on, but I've got to wash Lumpy's diapers about three more times so I'd better get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment