Monday, October 12, 2009

Feeling Icky

Moms - this one is for you!

Well, we finally got our internet back at work (it's been out since Friday and it's amazing how much I need it during the day) so I'm free to blog, but am too tired and icky feeling to come up with anything very creative.

I woke up with a not so horrible, but not so mild headache and have not been able to make it go away. I didn't run first thing this morning (because of the headache and the rain) and my mid-morning run was pretty much crap. Apparently, my head does not appreciate bouncing up and down when it doesn't feel very good. Who knew?

I'm feeling very tired, but not sure if I'm actually tired or just over rested I'm loving all this rain, but it's making me very lazy and sometimes this Texas girl needs some sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment