Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thirty Second TV Reviews - New Fall TV

As I believe I've mentioned before, I love TV.

Here's a brief review of some of the new fall shows that Buttin and I have watched:

Community

Very funny and entertaining, but it doesn't quite have the heart of a show like The Office. Sometimes I need more than just funny, so I'm hoping this show develops some warmth.

Modern Family

My favorite new show of the fall. Like Community, it's very funny and entertaining - BUT - it also has a big heart. It's one of those shows where whoever is talking, I say - "oh, oh - that's one of my favorite characters."

Flash Forward

This drama introduces about five new mysteries a week, but so far it solves at least two or three of them - so I'm not left hanging or keeping some kind of chart of unanswered questions. My one wish is that this show would interject just a little comic relief.

Glee

I'm entertained, but only by the dancing/singing numbers. I haven't been drawn into the story yet and so far I find it a little cheesy (I know that sounds like a contradiction seeing as I enjoy the dorky musical numbers).

The Cleveland Show

Family Guy this is not, but I'm hoping for some improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment