Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Want My Husband Back

This past week, I've been relatively Buttin-less.

He's been at Fantastic Fest (which I think I've mentioned is like his Christmas). This means that he leaves work everyday about 10:30 AM and gets home around 2:30 AM everyday/night. I've been going to a couple of movies, but even when I see him there - it's not exactly quality time. Alamo Drafthouse frowns upon talking during movies (honestly, they threaten bodily injury during the previews).

Thankfully, Fantastic Fest is wrapping up tonight. I plan to go see two movies with Buttin - one is a secret screening and I REALLY hope it's Where The Wild Things Are (the preview makes me so giddy - I almost cry) and I forget the name of the other one, but it's about vampires (it's all the rage these days). Even though Fantastic Fest is ending tonight, ACL starts tomorrow! I'll be attending about 3 shows tomorrow and then Buttin is on his own the rest of the weekend (I'm supposed to run 20 miles on Saturday!).

This all means that I MIGHT get to spend time with my husband on Monday night, although I'm thinking he'll need about a week to recooperate (sleep) from all this recent activity. Here's hoping I get my husband back sometime around Columbus Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment