Thursday, October 15, 2009

Like The First Day Of School

It's 2:00 AM and the only sleep I've gotten tonight was from 9:30 - 11:00. This is troublesome because I NEED and LOVE my sleep.

I think I'm just a little too excited about tomorrow (trade show). It's kind of like the first day of school feeling - just so much anticipation, excitement and a little stress. My aunt is going to be so disappointed in my lack of sleep. Auntie - I promise to go straight home and to bed right after the trade show.

Oh well, I'm going to try to go back to bed now. Buttin is so peacefully asleep, wish I could be too.

2 comments:

  1. You'd better!! Lumpy gets cranky without sleep...Just make sure everyone else can drive home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to throw up on the first day of class from grade 2 through 4. True story. I'm so ashamed...

    ReplyDelete