Thursday, October 22, 2009

Funny Picture Day

I'm feeling much better today; however, this week hasn't been filled with much activity and I'm feeling a little uninteresting.

Let's see . . . this week . . . I've eaten birthday cake, I've felt crummy, I've run (not as much as I should have), I've blamed the rain on not running, I've slept (fell asleep at 7:30 last night), I've been sleepless (loud poker players kept me up from about 11:30 - 2:30 last night) and I've eaten more birthday cake. That about sums up my week so far.

Since I don't have any very interesting stories - here are some funny pictures that I enjoy.



This next one is probably my favorite - looks like something our animals would do.

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious pics! Thanks for stopping by my blog...and just for the record - I hate the treadmill. But, when there are no other options, I just have to do it. :-)

    ReplyDelete