Friday, October 23, 2009

Fetus Friday - Week 17

Whoopee! 17 Weeks! It's not a especially big milestone, but I felt like a Whoopee this morning.

Baby Center says this about Lumpy's development:

She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.

Does this mean that Lumpy is going to start sweating? Maybe Lumpy is gong to start running (probably more like swimming) in my tummy soon. I'm not sure if I've felt Lumpy yet. It's difficult to know for sure (since I have gas a lot), but maybe if Lumpy starts actively exercising - I'll feel him/her.

Baby Center has this to say about me:

Starting to feel a bit off balance? As your belly grows, your center of gravity changes, so you may begin to occasionally feel a little unsteady on your feet.

Really? I'm already uncoordinated enough. Buttin will tell you - I am some how able to trip over my feet without even walking.

Friday (the 30th) is my next doctors appointment so I should have a really good weekly Fetus Friday update.

No comments:

Post a Comment