Monday, January 18, 2010

Doctor Appointment Update

Before we get to the my doctor's appointment this morning - isn't the picture above cute? My friend Jen was in Palm Springs over the weekend and she took a picture of this store. I'm going to pretend that it's not for golf, because I'd like to think that Lumpy would have a more interesting type of store - like a Harry Potter store (a spa or fried chicken restaurant would also be acceptable).

OK - now onto my doctor's appointment update, in bullet point form:
  • I've lost 4 lbs! Yup, that's right I knew my post-holiday weight was probably half Lumpy and half fudge. Now that I stopped eating fudge - I figured my weight would correct itself.
  • My blood pressure was good - 112/68. It's been good this entire time, so that's good.
  • We heard Lumpy's heart rate right away - Lumpy's heart wasn't hiding behind my bellybutton like last time.
  • Dr. Elephant was pleased that Lumpy had a growth spurt and was now in the 30th - 40th percentile for weight.
  • We also talked a little about Lumpy's kicking - I told Dr. Elephant that some times I can only feel Lumpy move about 5 times an hour and other times it's about 55 times. He said this was perfectly normal and that I will feel Lumpy move more and more during the next 10 - 11 weeks.
It was a relatively short appointment and I'll go back again in 2 weeks.

Tonight - Hypnobabies class #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment