Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finishing Lumpy's Registry

Last night, my friend Jen and I went to Target to finish up Lumpy's registry. Wow - it's a little overwhelming. Who knew that you needed sheets for a pack n' play (I thought you just threw the baby in it and let them play while you go shopping, take a nap and go to a movie)? Well - Jen knows all these things.

I will say that once you get going with that little zapper gun - it's quite fun. That was my first time using a little zapper gun for a registry (I did all our wedding ones online). Jen made sure that we included a few little outfits (apparently Grandmas love to buy outfits) in Lumpy's registry - although I'm sure that clothes shopping will be much more fun once we actually meet Lumpy.

There were a couple of onesies that were just too cute (and also on clearance) - so Aunt Jen bought Lumpy a couple.

Here is my 1.12.10 Picture of the Day: Aunt Jen with Lumpy's (or at least Buttin's) favorite little onesies.The Run DMC outfit is Buttin's favorite. When I showed it to him last night, I think he wanted to wear it.

3 comments:

  1. It was fun last night! We'll have to do it again once Lumpy arrives.

    I love Matt to death, but the thought of him wearing a onesie just put me off lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture of Jen! I love both the onsies. Can't wait to go shopping for Lumps.

    Your Mother

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buttin's Birthday is coming up. If I can find a Man-sized (well, his size at least) RUN DMC, the only surprise will be in gym's locker room.

    ReplyDelete