Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Lazy Post With Pictures

Today's post is going to be a lazy one.

I wasn't sleeping well last night and I'm kind of tired this morning - so please forgive the lack of creativity.

I thought I'd take this time to share a couple of the photos that I've taken during the last week or so for my Photo Of The Day 2010 Project.

Last Wednesday night, I went out to eat with my friend Liz at one of our favorite places - Asia Cafe.

Here's a picture of our favorite dish - Mustard Greens with Bean Curd (I know it sounds disgusting, but it's wonderful- it even has the word "bean" in it).

Picture - 1.13.10
This next picture is from the weekend (Saturday) - our cat Scratch is quite healthy in size and we never knew he could get onto the roof of our house (our other cat, Mouser, is always on our roof). Here's evidence that Scratch can get his fat little butt on the roof.

Picture - 1.16.10
This last picture is my favorite. It's also from this weekend (Sunday) and involves our animals. Our animals firmly believe that everything we are eating, they should be allowed to eat too - and it's not just the dogs who feel this way.

Picture - 1.17.10

2 comments:

  1. Asia Market.....I am craving that dish right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scratch is so cute. Looks like he's saying "I can see you!".

    ReplyDelete