Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Few Goals For 2010

I'm not very good at making or keep resolutions - so here are a few goals:
  • Manage personal and work related stress better (ha, ha, ha - much easier said than done).
  • Continue to workout (waddling included) till Lumpy's arrival and start running/jogging again by my birthday (6/5) - provided I don't have a c-section.
  • Complete at least two races (one being the San Antonio Rock N Roll Half Marathon) in 2010.
  • Continue to blog.
  • Continue to make my oh-so-popular flip video movies (much to the dismay of my friend, Liz).
  • Throw old stuff away (I know a whole new wave of stuff will be entering our home).
  • Be the best wife, mother, friend, daughter, family member and small business owner I can be.
  • Focus on the good - in my life and in others.
OK, there you have it - a few goals/wishes for myself in 2010. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Great goals! You are right about the "stuff" in the home, i swear my kids have more stuff than Rich and I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Focus on the good in others? What kind of resolution is that. It's like you are trying to undo all the free "How to be a Curmudgeon" lessons I have been giving you. Ingrate.

    ReplyDelete