Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Picture A Day

I actually got this idea from a fellow running blogger. In 2005 she made the New Year's Resolution to take at least one picture a day. I love taking pictures (and now videos - if you hear a scream right now, that's Liz yelling at herself for buying me a video camera for Christmas).

I have three cameras (one at work and two at home) and one video camera, so I figure I've got plenty of equipment. I don't plan to post every single picture that I take (or have taken of me - I figure that counts too), but I thought it would be a nice way to document 2010 (I have great feelings about 2010).

To all misfits, Buttin, Liz and anyone else I encounter frequently - I will more than likely always have a camera with me - consider yourself warned.

Here are the last couple of days - nothing too inspiring (except for my 1/1/2010 video)

January 2, 2010
Buttin actually took this picture, but I cut myself out - it's pretty blurry, but we're still experimenting with my new camera.


January 3, 2010
Molly with my new camera.

January 4, 2010
We didn't get ultrasound pics on CD, so I took a picture of the pictures they printed out for us.


So - the Lumpy picture is pretty good and the January 1 video is awesome, but I promise not to just take 361 pictures of Molly in the backyard. I'm sure once Lumpy gets here - it'll be mostly "Picture A Day of Lumpy".

1 comment:

  1. I swear if you take pictures or videos of me I will just moon the camera because I know you won't post "dirty" photos on your blog.

    ReplyDelete