Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekly Workout Summary

This week was better than previous weeks - but that's not really saying very much.

Luckily, the weather warmed up so I was able to jog waddle outside pretty regularly - I only go 2 miles at time, but that takes me almost 30 minutes. I also did a couple weight workouts and there was the Tuesday night Lumpy registry workout. I know it might not sound like much of a workout, but seriously that zapper gun was heavy and there at least four aisles that Jen made me walk down multiple times.

Yesterday morning I went to the gym very early (couldn't sleep) and did some elliptical and bike work. While on the bike, I started reading my first parenting book, The Happiest Baby On The Block. My hypnobabies classes are starting to make me feel more comfortable about childbirth, but now I'm starting to worry about the whole being a mom part of this adventure. Reading books makes me feel more comfortable, but sadly these pregnancy hormones sometimes get the best of me and I actually started crying while on the bike reading The HAPPIEST Baby On The Block. Luckily, there were very few people in the gym to witness my silliness.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing that you're reading that particular book and that you're showing, I don't think anyone would think that you were being silly for crying, especially on the heels of the KFC Incident.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete