Friday, January 22, 2010

Fetus Friday - Week 30

It feels like I just wrote a "Fetus Friday" post - time is going by entirely too quickly.

Baby Center has this to say about Lumpy during week 30:

Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds.

The only other thing that Baby Center mentions during this week is that Lumpy's eye sight is still developing and will continue to do so even after birth. I wonder if I'm reaching the point of pregnancy where Lumpy's only goal/job is to put on weight.

I don't even want to copy all the wonderful things Baby Center has to say about the changes happening to me - apparently I will experience even more moodiness, fatigue and clumsiness - none of which I can afford to have increase. Seriously, I am working on a post about my rage issues - I think I need a nick name for this alter-ego, maybe something like stormy Stephanie or crazy irrational lady.

I honestly cannot believe that come next week - we'll be in single digit weeks till Lumpy's birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Rage issues? Tell Matt to hide the knives. Come to think of it I am going to hide the knives at my house too...I don't want Psycho-Steph (the name I am going to call your alter ego) murdering me and Jonathan. Although I am pretty sure Nigel would protect us from you if he happened to be up from his nap when your murderous rampage began - I am his meal ticket after all.

    I am happy to hear that you are getting more clumsy though because I figure that if your coordination continues its decline that I will appear quite graceful next to you. Especially when eating spaghetti.

    Try not to hurt anyone this afternoon. See you at the movies.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete