Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekly Workout Summary

If you count putting away Christmas decorations (what I did today), I had about 5 decent workouts this week. I did the elliptical machine twice, did a couple walk/weights workouts and did a jog waddle yesterday - something new!

The jog waddle is relatively embarrassing, but I don't really care because it gets my heart rate up more than walking, but I don't get the same pressure/discomfort in my pelvis as I do when I jog/run. Imagine a race walker, with their arms out a little further from their body (for balance) and their feet actually leaving the ground - that's the jog waddle! Yesterday I would walk about 100 steps and jog waddle for 100 steps and it felt really good. I had to wait till about 1:00 in the afternoon to do my jog waddle because it was WAY too cold at 7:00 AM.

Next Tuesday, my friend Jen and I are planning to go to Target to finish Lumpy's registry and she's assured me that this will count as a workout. This means I'll have a new workout to share with you next Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Register at Target! I was thinking you would register at Lulu's Bakery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't you just register online? Why do you even have to go to the store?

    ReplyDelete