Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Four Months Till Christmas

Christmas is now only four months away.

I believe I've mentioned it before, but I'll say it again - I LOVE CHRISTMAS.

Pretty much from the very first cold snap (sometime in October, but this year I'm hoping for late August) - I'm playing Christmas music, decorating for Christmas, making Christmas food and spreading Christmas cheer.

The above picture is from my attempt to make a cute Christmas card last year with all our fur babies. As you might imagine; I have LOTS of outtakes. Doesn't Mouser look happy to be surrounded by a bunch of bows?

Not sure what I'll do for this year's card - our friend's Liz & Jonathan always have great Christmas card ideas - in fact, I think they already have theirs done for this year. Such showoffs!

1 comment:

  1. Well we haven't actually ordered our Christmas cards yet but we do know what photo we are going to use.

    Personally I think your card should feature a photo of Cartman rolling around in pee while eating cat poo. We all hear so much about that particular skill of his but have never seen it in action.

    Come to think of it, maybe that's not the best idea I have ever had. Scratch that. Maybe just a regular cute photo of all your pets not rolling in pee would be good.

    ReplyDelete