Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Cove

Ok. I did what I said I wasn't going to do. I saw The Cove.

I don't think giving this documentary a cookie review would really do it justice. I can only say that this movie is extremely thrilling, informative and heart-wrenching. I admit - I'm easily manipulated by movies and this film is nothing if not manipulative, but the evidence is undeniable.

If you're anti-dolphin slaughter (but don't wish to actually see it on film) - you can go to this website, sign a letter to get the word out about what is going on in Japan.

2 comments:

  1. I signed the letter. I can't believe you were able to watch that movie....I know I would be so depressed if i did. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding it to NetFlix. Definitely getting good reviews.

    Is sushi not recommended for take-out?

    ReplyDelete