Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Molly Update

My attack dog, Molly, went to the vet yesterday. She had a bunch of blood work done to see if we could pinpoint a reason for her grumpiness.

Everything looked good, which leads me to believe one of the following things must have been the reason for Molly lunging (and subtly showing teeth) at Barbie last week:

1. Barbie deserved it;
2. Molly thought she was protecting Barbie from and invisible (to people) cockroach;
3. Molly was possessed by the eviler twin of Cartman; and/or
4. Molly thought Barbie was food.

2 comments:

  1. I think she thought I was a piece of chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or, as I mentioned before, there is another possibility: Molly is stressed out and needs a visit to the spa. Lake Austin Spa is close....give her a day of beauty and I am sure it will cheer her right up.

    No, you don't have to pay me for this kind of advice - I am just an amateur pet psychiatrist.

    ReplyDelete