Friday, August 21, 2009

Girls' Day Out!

When Buttin and I became small business owners, I started the girls' lunch & afternoon off tradition.

All the girls that work in the office (there are three of us) are pretty much tied to our desks everyday because we have to answer phones (amongst many other things). The boys can pretty much come and go as they please because they know that we'll be here to answer the phones. This gives them the freedom to go out and sell (awesome carpet) or as they sometimes like to do, go to Bonedaddy's (a bar, with oddly dressed women).

Well - it's been a very busy summer. The last time we had a girls' lunch was in April! August is typically our busiest month of the year - but I think we all really need a little time away and a yummy lunch. So, today - we're going to Roaring Fork and then I'm probably going home to take a nap.

2 comments:

  1. I think your derogatory comment regarding the serving staff at BoneDaddies is unwarranted.

    There is nothing "odd" about their OSHA-approved uniforms (I checked: the zipped halter-tops can withstand 450-degree fryer oil).

    I'm all about Girl's day/night out activities, as long as they include the prerequisite pillow-fight.

    ReplyDelete