Sunday, August 2, 2009

Stiz TV


I may have mentioned it a time or two, but it deserves repeating - I rather enjoy television. Even though I have about 200 bazillion channels, sometimes I can never find anything to watch. For this reason my fabulous friend Liz and I are going to create a new channel, Stiz.

Here is my proposed programming line up for Stiz.


Sunday:
Law & Order SVU & Law & Order (all day long)
Monday - Thursday:
Morning - Sunrise Earth, Afternoon - Law & Order (all three), Evening - Pushing Daisies, The Closer & Burn Notice.
Friday:
Morning - Sunrise Earth, Afteroon - Criminal Minds, Law & Order (all three) & Bones, Evening - various movies approved by us, possibilities include: Sahara, James Bond & Harry Potter.
Saturday: Morning & Afternoon - Real Housewives of New York & Orange County, Law & Order (all three) & The Closer. Evening - other various movies approved by us.

Stiz will focus on comfort television - the type of shows that you just want on in the background and a channel you can always turn to when you can't find anything else to watch. Programming will change (if I'm not busy taking a napy) as Liz & I discover new shows that we agree would add to the already existing line up.

2 comments:

  1. Have no idea where this comment will show...

    but I would subscribe to your new channel...I am a big fan of Law & Order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. This is the first step in our marketing and fund raising campaign to launch STIZ (I like all capital letters like STARZ). I think maybe we could work in some James Bond movies, Sahara, and the Bourne Series into our programming. Oh, and Taken and Transporters and Coraline....those genres when we aren't running L&O. OK, I have to get back to writing our business plan and drinking my Tito's...it's after 5pm and, therefore, cocktail hour here at Casa Hogue.

    ReplyDelete