Thursday, August 6, 2009

Who Me? Pack Rat? No . . .

Today - my Don't Sweat The Small Stuff Calendar says . . .

Resist the urge to save everything, and create space in your closets by letting go your excess belongings.

Ok, so I save a lot of stuff, and by stuff - I mean crap that no one would ever pay money for in a garage sale. If it was just a matter of excess clothes, I wouldn't classify this as a problem.

Buttin laughs because in my closets, I actually have boxes of boxes as well as boxes of bags. I keep all the cute little handled bags that I get with my Banana Republic (Macy's, etc.) purchases - but I never really do anything with them. Maybe I should donate all my boxes and bags to our resident hobos - I bet bags and boxes (with some tissue paper stuff in them) is more comfortable than cement.

1 comment:

  1. you can use those cute little bags to pack your lunch in. That is what Jonathan uses! But he uses the manly "Eddie V's" bag for his lunch.

    ReplyDelete