Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Doctor Appointment Update

I had another rather uneventful appointment with Dr. Elephant this morning.

Here are the highlights, in bullet point form:
  • Dr. Elephant said it felt like he just saw me. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
  • Weight gain - 2 lbs. Still not up to my post-holiday weight and that's OK by me.
  • Blood pressure - 116/72. Just perfect.
  • I'm still measuring small, but the last ultrasound results (from two weeks ago) show that Lumpy is in the 50th percentile for height and weight and fluid levels look perfect.
  • Dr. Elephant said that tall women sometimes carry very deceptively, but that small babies make for easier birthing times (he actually said delivery, but I'm changing it for Hypnobabies purposes).
  • My next appointment is March 4th.

1 comment: