Sunday, February 28, 2010

Evidence Of A Bad Kitty

I like to make meals with biscuits. It's not very creative, I just throw biscuits in a pan and either put in cheese or cinnamon sugar or peanut butter - whatever sounds good.

I can never eat all the food I make, so I usually leave it on the counter and give it to Molly after it cools off.

Well, last Sunday (after eating my biscuits) - I went into the kitchen and found that all the tops had been eaten off the biscuits.I assumed that the perpetrator of this crime was Scratch. He's the cat who enjoys people food the most and he's also chubby.

Well, I made cheesy biscuits today and look what we found:
The bad kitty is Peenie! Peenie NEVER even comes inside the house, but we caught him/her with paws in the biscuit jar (or pan). Sorry Scratch.

1 comment: