Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tried To Have A Cookie Review

Buttin and I tried to see The Wolfman today, but the projection & sound system just weren't cooperating.

At one point, we could see the movie, but couldn't hear it. I decided to provide my own sound effects and dialogue - for Buttin's sake. Buttin kept pulling away from me like he was embarrassed - I guess this is what Lumpy will do one day too. I'm going to be THAT mom.

So, instead of watching The Wolfman, I'm now watching ski jumping. Ski jumping seems like a fun thing to do (although far too dangerous for me, I fall walking in my own house), but it's difficult for me to see it as a sport. What kind of athleticism does jumping off a hill take? It really just seems like who can fall off a hill the furthest. How does one even determine that they're good at ski jumping? Do you start off on a really small hill? Because, it seems like if you don't land properly you could really injury yourself? Maybe it's the landing that takes the athletic ability. What if you have to go to the bathroom, but you're trapped in that unitard suit? So many questions about ski jumping. Oh well, Buttin just came home so now we're playing a video game - I guess I'll have to get my questions answered when they jump the "bigger" hill - hopefully, I'll be able to watch that event.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should stick to luging :o) Have a good night, and a yummy Valentine's Day!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete