Thursday, February 18, 2010

Icky Peenie

** Warning - Very Disgusting**

Sometimes I think the universe is trying to prepare Buttin and me for parenthood. A little over a week ago our outside kitty, Peenie, returned. Buttin and I were both very happy. That is, until yesterday morning when I went outside to take Cartman to the bathroom.

Peenie was outside waiting for breakfast (as usual) and there were little drops of stuff all over the ground. It took me a while to whipe the sleep from my eyes, but I quickly noticed that the stuff was dripping from Peenie's butt. At first I thought Peenie was injured and bleeding and then I thought maybe he/she had an ass blowout (abscess thing that animals sometimes get).

Here's the scene (see all the drips and clumps - those were coming from Peenie's butt).

OK, as if all this ass leaking wasn't horrifying enough for me at 5:30 in the morning - Cartman started to lick the spots! Ewe, Ewe, Ewe!! No matter how disgusting any other animal is - Cartman ALWAYS WINS!

As it turns out (Buttin did some disgusting detective work that I will not describe), the leaking was poop, not blood. Still very gross, but I'm not as worried for Peenie's health.

Like I said, I think the universe is preparing us for the many disgusting things that await us once Lumpy arrives.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to make Peenie go away again. Yuck!!!

    ReplyDelete