Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekly Workout Summary

My weekly workout summaries are becoming kind of lame. It's difficult to spend more than two sentences describing my fascinating adventures in jog waddling. I actually did meet an interesting (and by interesting, I mean kind of creepy) kid while jog waddling this week - I'll save those stories for another post.

I jog waddled about 12 miles this week, although it's becoming more waddle and less jog, which I suppose is OK.

I am starting to get very jealous of runners I see. I think I've spent enough time not running to really miss it. This gives me hope that one day, a couple months after Lumpy arrives, I'll start running again.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry....you'll be able to run again just in time for those lovely (read hot & humid) summer days.

    ReplyDelete