Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Raining Ice Pellets (and other less interesting news)

**Random updates, in no particular order and with no particular connection**
  • No jog waddling this morning - it was raining ice pellets. I'll have to do weights or something this afternoon. I took the raining ice pellets to mean that I should probably sleep in and cuddle with the cats.
  • I kind of missed Hypnobabies class last night. I did my relaxation CD (it's called "Special Place"), but I think Buttin kind of enjoyed the break. For Hypnobabies, we're supposed to come up with a special place that we can go to in our mind. The most relaxing, comfortable place in the world to me is my couch - isn't that boring? It makes for a rather unimaginative hypnobabies session - since I'm laying on my couch while thinking about my couch, but I guess that means I don't have to work very hard at visualizing my special place and can concentrate instead on my hypno-anesthesia (no laughing).
  • My dear mother in law is coming into town this weekend and I hope she's OK sharing a bedroom with a room full of unorganized Lumpy stuff. I was thinking this morning that I really need to take an inventory of everything and then go shopping with my friend Jen for all the things that I still need.
  • Today we're planning to run our Quick Books upgrade. This is a task for Buttin. I'm quite certain, I would turn to Psycho-Stephanie if I had to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment