Friday, February 19, 2010

Fetus Friday - Week 34

I really, really need time to slow down. It feels like I just wrote one of these Fetus Friday posts.

Baby Center has this to say about Lumpy's development this week:


Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor
(ahem. . . birthing time), you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine.

I haven't really been worried about Lumpy coming early, but I will admit that it's nice to hit certain milestones. Twenty-Eight weeks was a big one and honestly, every additional week feels good.

Baby Center has this to say about me this week:

By this week, fatigue has probably set in again, though maybe not with the same coma-like intensity of your first trimester. Your tiredness is perfectly understandable, given the physical strain you're under and the restless nights of frequent pee breaks and tossing and turning, while trying to get comfortable.

I have started to feel a little more tired; however, I must say the slightly warmer weather and sunshine is helping. So far, sleeping has still been very easy for me - although, I don't think that's very surprising to anyone who knows me.

1 comment:

  1. You think time is going by too fast being pregnant, just wait until Lumpy is born - he/she will be partying in college before you know it!

    ReplyDelete