Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sick, Rainy Jog Waddles & Sales Tax Audit

All of these things suck.

My sniffles seem to wax and wane. I'm not sure if I'm waxing or waning right now (I'm not a moon scientist), which ever means "bigger" or "more".

This weather really does seem to be fighting my every attempt to jog waddle on a consistent basis. This morning, I was in a bunch of layers so I didn't really feel the rain - except for all of the cold water coming in through my shoes. My feet were freezing and I could only manage one little mile. However, the movement did help break up all the mucus in my nose, I think.

Of all these things, the Sales Tax Audit is the worst. We FINALLY (after only about 3 months) received the request for information the auditors need to complete their audit (keep in mind, this was supposed to have been done BEFORE Thanksgiving). In my opinion, they're asking for some pretty ridiculous stuff, but thankfully my aunt will be here to rescue me from psycho-Stephanie. So, I'm going to stay calm, try to breathe with my mouth and maybe jog waddle again this evening.

1 comment:

  1. Private bookkeepers seem like referees in the personal financial and tax audit reporting realm. Accountants come in, do an audit of the business’s accounting process and procedures and offer a record that is secured to the company's financial statements.

    ReplyDelete