Friday, February 5, 2010

Fetus Friday - Week 32

Only 8 more weeks to go! Two of my wonderful friends, Liz & Jen, are throwing a Lumpy shower tomorrow and I can't wait. I'm sure there will be lots of pictures posted over the weekend!

Baby Center has this to say about Lumpy's development:

You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb.

Yeah! So now I can really say - I'm eating for Lumpy. If Lumpy's going to grow by half a pound a week - I'd better get to eating at least a couple pounds of Girl Scout cookies for the next few weeks. Actually, sweet Hallelujah, Cadbury Creme Eggs are out & wonderful Buttin bought me an entire box (of 48). I know that might sound like a lot, but trust me they'll probably be gone by Valentine's Day.
Baby Center doesn't really have anything interesting to say about me - just to be prepared for clumsiness, shortness of breath and heartburn. I think I mentioned in a previous Fetus Friday that I prefer not to read what may or may not happen to me during each week of pregnancy and just focus on the Lumpy part.

2 comments:

  1. The Pokorny side of you is coming out! 48 Cadbury eggs in 1-1/2 weeks --uuuggghhhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like sweets as much (if not more) than the next person, but seriously 48? Just the thought of one Cadbury egg makes my stomach turn. I can't imagine eating 48. Now if you were talking about Girl Scout cookies...

    ReplyDelete